Made slowly and loved forever, our bedcovers and fabric items are hand block printed by skilled families of Artisans in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Any irregularities in the print, or variations in size or shape, are part of the charm and unique character of these handcrafted pieces.
Please note that whilst reasonable care is taken during the manufacturing process, some colours may vary from batch to batch. The stability and permanence of dyes cannot be guaranteed, and all block printed fabrics are affected by direct light and will fade and change colour over time due to the nature of the natural dyes used.
Please be sure to read the care instructions on each individual item you purchase.
For the King and Queen size quilts, due to their size and construction, the recommendation is that they be dry cleaned. We regularly test wash all sizes of quilts randomly here at HQ and have found that if great care is taken then...
- Very gentle, short (15 minute) machine wash in cold water.
- Use a gentle, short spin (no more than 800rpm)
- Use chemical free laundry liquid.
- Wash strong coloured items separately.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- Dry flat away from strong, direct sunlight.
- Over your outdoor setting or an entire folding clothesline is perfect.
I have these quilts on all of my beds at home and this is how I wash them successfully every time. It is just a matter of being gentle to maintain the construction of the cotton wadding in the centre.
Your cart is empty.Return to shop